FAQOur Shirts and Styles
Are your Ts exclusive to Pipa&Rama?
- Yes, all of our shirts are designed by Nuno Ramalhão and Filipa de Araújo, exclusively for Pipa&Rama.
Are all your Ts made in limited quantities?
- Yes. Our exclusive Ts are manufactured in limited quantities with limited print editions.
Are your drawings really hand drawn?
- Yes, one of our greatest passions is drawing. First we began doing some sketches. Then we select the ones we find more appealing and in those we work in detail. In the end, we seek for a pleasant composition in the T.
Will my T print lose quality?
- Each T is dyed through sublimation. A process which gives the perfect finish for a permanent smooth print that will never fade, crack or peel.
How should I wash my T?
- Care instructions are displayed in the labels of all T’s. We have combined Polyester to ensure greater durability and to maintain your T creaseless as possible. Therefore, the garment should be washed in warm water and not be centrifuged. Iron at low temperature without steam. It is important that you follow the care instructions provided by Pipa&Rama in order to prolong the life of your T.
How do Pipa&Rama Ts fit?
- Our Tees are a true contemporary fit; they are loose fit with enough room for layering and comfort. Yet, sizing is greatly dependent on your personal preference. The t-shirts are designed to fit baggy, so if your are a XS/S, for instance, you do not have to size up. For your added convenience, we have created a size chart that instructs you how they fit. You can find the size chart in our website under product details when selecting your preferred T.
Will sold-out items ever come back?
- Based on regularly review best-sellers pieces, we could release time capsules collections maintaining the best-seller design but altering the fabrics. However, the prints are made exclusively to an unique collection, never coming back again.
Can I purchase items from prior collections?
- Our exclusive shirts are manufactured in limited quantities, but items from previous collections may still be available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble finding that perfect shirt!
Keep in touch!
How can I contact Pipa & Rama Customer Care?
- Email: email@example.com
How can I follow all news and updates about Pipa&Rama?
- “Like” Pipa&Rama on Facebook and receive our collections updates.
- For more daily posts and pics follow @pipa&rama on Twitter.
- If you want to see the brand development and creative process you can find us on Behance: be.net/pipa-rama.
- We are on Pinterest too! Here you can find what motivates our work, some inspirational pics and tastes!